Monday, May 08, 2006

Mission: Media Manipulation???

I have not seen Mission Impossible III yet. So, I'm not going to talk about the movie itself. But, I am intrigued by headlines such as this. My wife saw this last night and began reading it to me. My immediate reaction from across the room, "But didn't MI-2 open over a holiday weekend?" The answer is yes, Memorial Day 2000. And that is in the article...it's just buried in the middle.

So, apparently, there has been a decision that backlash against Tom Cruise's recent, odd behavior will be the story...even if the backlash takes a little spin to be created.

Maybe this will be the first installment of the Mission Impossible series that I actually go see in the theater.

NOTE: I have big-time wrap-up work to do on a major project for my job...blogging certain to be light this week. All Apologies.

1 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

I saw MI-3 yesterday and as much as I can't stand the little scientologist/energizer bunny that is Tom Cruise, I've just got to tell you that was a balls to the wall movie. I felt like I had been in a fight after it was over.

It's not a date movie, girls will hate it so go with the boys.

7:28 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home