Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pop Quiz: Young Actresses - Answers



The answers, from left to right*: Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley.

Yes, I admit that was a bit of deception on my part, joining the two of them together in the 2nd post. To my knowledge, that is the 1st example of deliberately fraudulent** activity in my 6+ months on Haahnster's Hallucinations. I could contain my shame no longer, which is why I am 'fessing up much sooner than I had originally planned. It's all in the name of fun, people.

Lining all 3 pictures up together...I think Keith might be on to something when he claims they are the same person. Beth reminds Haahnster that they were both in Star Wars, Episode I together. But, with that George Lucas, anything is possible.

-------------------------------------------

* I suppose the answers are the same from right to left, now that I really look at them.

**The term "fraudulent" is a bit excessive, as no financial gain was attempted nor achieved by the Haahnster.

10 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

hey bud, don't beat yourself up too much.........that's our job.

3:54 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

That's the best looking sandwich I've seen in a long time.

4:52 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

Well, it was only an exhibition, not a competition ... so, please, I hope there was no wagering.

8:39 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Dale said...

Fraudulent. I thought you were so cool there for a while.

9:38 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

To use such beauty for such an ugly trick...I'm this close to being ashamed of myself...

5:36 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Dale said...

Me? I'm thisclose.

6:51 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger KK said...

Been thinking about the Natalie/Kiera thing. And no, not with handful of lotion you sick puppies, and I think probably what happend was that when Natalie was 12 and she played in that awesome movie "The Professional" that it was so traumatic that she actually split into two seperate people and therefore Kiera is actually her doppleganger.

8:41 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

Dale: That's too close for comfort.

Keith: I think the new theory has some real merit.

Oh, and in terms of "lotion", I always think of the great Ice Cube lyric: "...With no vaseline/Just a match and a little bit of gasoline..."

11:21 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

Oh, and just so you don't think I'm unknowingly passing up a great opportunity:

Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, doppleganger...I know I should be making a dirty joke out of that. I'm just having a slow day, wit-wise. Sometimes, the pitcher throws it right down the middle, and the batter just stands there with the bat on his shoulder. Like I said...slow day today.

11:28 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

Love The Professional. And Jean Reno.

And notice that the lady in the room is avoiding all references to lotion and vaseline and doppelganging beauties ...

7:58 PM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home