Tuesday, September 26, 2006

One Minute With Ice Cube, Vol. II

Ice Cube Leaves L.A.
“Catch a flight to St. Louis/That’s cool 'cause nobody knew us”

Ice Cube Establishes a Business in the Midwest
“Bust a cap/And outta there in a hurry/Wouldn’t you know?/A drive-by in Missouri”

Ice Cube Encounters Resistance from the Competition
“My homey got shot/He’s a goner, black/St. Louis n*gg*z/Want they corner back”

This has been One Minute With Ice Cube. Now, back to your regularly-scheduled delusions…

6 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis/Meet me at the fair...

8:27 AM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

Thank you, Haahnster. That's excatly the inspirational words I need to get through this mutha-f*cka of a workday.

8:48 AM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

OL: I remember singing that song in Music class in elementary school. Then, during recess, we would sing "Meet me in St. Lou-ey, screw me/Meet me at the fair" and think it was the funniest thing. Those were the days...

Beth: Life can be a mutha-f*cka. You gots to step to it like you own da bee-yatch. (Or, something like that.)

9:05 AM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

Wanna talk nerd? My boss -- who's only in his mid-forties -- saw Are We There Yet? with his kids, and came back to the office telling us about this cute, charming new comedian, Ice Cube. He thought I was cutting edge for knowing that Ice Cube was a rapper.

Oh, and he loved the movie.

6:36 AM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

I had the misfortune of actually seeing that movie. It was atrocious beyond description.

7:21 AM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Yes, but Disneyesque!

8:53 AM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home