Friday, April 11, 2008

No Excuses

OK, so I concur that I have no good excuse for my dormant blog.

Something about back to back days of working from 8:00 AM to 2:00 AM (and, yes, the company brings in meals to keep us at our desks) that leaves you drained. You might think that 18 hours would allow for at least some blogging time. But, think about it this way: If you thought that not taking even 10 to 15 minutes out of your 18 hour day might actually get you home 15 minutes sooner, would you blog?

Unfortunately, the passing of tax day will provide no relief. I'll be spending at least 4 hours a day with consultants working on a new system implementation. But, maybe my days will drop back into the 10-12 hour range (from the current 12-18 hour range), and HH will flourish!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

You simply must get your priorities straight!

2:21 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Rob said...

Happy birthday haahnster!

5:17 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Cup said...

I thought your new position would cut back on your hours.

11:37 AM, April 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home