Friday, June 16, 2006

My Love To Emily (Random Thoughts)

Wow! No posting for a few days...not that you f*ckers have been commenting lately anyway...PS-"F*ckers" is meant as a term of endearment, of course...I've been busy at work, off-site for 3 days...good, gawd, I'm blogging on a Friday night (What a pathetic loser I am!)...I'm always amused when people misspell "loser" as "looser"...dumbasses...My wife's anniversary gift (i.e., from me to her), the new Dixie Chicks CD, is on right now...I like it...I read over on AMillionMonkeys that it's not that good, but I still like it...Here's a shout out to Macky Ole's new blog, "Balls Deep"...er, I mean, "Deep Fat"...My bad...I've suggested a rearrangement of his list of best Zeppelin albums...I'm helpful like that...tomorrow is my daughter Emily's 1st birthday party...As usual with these types of things, I have zero clue as to who will be/won't be showing up...lots of leftover sandwiches and potato salad, I'm predicting...her real birthday is Sunday, but that's father's day...major conflict for folks, we figured...still, let the excuses from the no-shows roll in...f*ck 'em...I gotta start drinking again...I've been too cranky the last few months...I smell a BINGE coming on...4th of July, perhaps...Man, can I be an even more obnoxious fool of an ass when I'm wasted...YES...I love it...f*ck people...they all suck...Cue that old George Harrison tune, "Tell me, whaaaat is this life?/Tell me whooooo am I?" or whatever...ooooh, better yet, REM's "Strange Currencies" ("I don't know/Why you're mean to me/When I call/On the telephone/And I don't know/What you mean to me...")...Oh, yeah, I'm definitely off the wagon ASAP!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JM said...

Happy Birthday to Emily. Make sure you explain to her that George was the other, other Beatle.

I am always up to date on your site but I want to wrap up the Pearl Jam wars before starting any news ones. I just promise to you that I will never, ever comment on Mr. Young.

Also, let me know when you start taking requests. Happy f***** Father's Day.

4:21 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

Thanks for the Emily's birthday/Father's Day wishes, and "All Apologies" for the negative post. I was in one of my "moods".

You are certainly free to make requests. However, if said request is not already among my 1,500-2,000 (or however many it is I have) LPs/CDs, then I reserve the right to take my sweet time honoring the request. Certain requests may be flatly denied. But, given those simple rules (I like to call it "veto power"), consider the request lines OPEN...

6:08 AM, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home