Friday, August 04, 2006

A Quick Story Before I Go

This is inspired by a brief tale I read at another blog I found through "A Cup of Coffey." I would link to the post here. But, I'm experiencing blog-shyness, because I really don't know the guy. Further, I don't recall him having commented here, either. So, since it's so short, I'll post it in its entirety (sans actual names):

Child: [whining] Daddy! Daddy! (Child's sister) said "potty" to me!
Child's sister: No, I didn't. I said it to my butt.
Child: [begins laughing uproariously]
________________________________________________

This caused me to recall a similar incident from when Alexis was a bit younger:

Alexis, the day after a sleep-over, in the car while we were driving home her two sleep-over friends: This was fun! I'm going to have another sleep-over!
Girl # 1: I'll be there!
Girl # 2: I'll be there...with my butt!
Alexis, Girl # 1, Girl #2: All begin laughing uproariously.

My conclusion: Butts are funny to young girls.
My recollection from my own childhood: Butts were funny to young boys.
My current opinion: Butts are still funny to me.

Overall conclusion: Butts are hilarious!

3 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

It's the laugh I like.

12:08 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

Butts: Comedy gold, my friend.

(And I think he would be proud to have a link; I e-met him by linking his review to a show I was reviewing.)

12:45 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Jeez, I should've scrolled down the page first...

2:39 AM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home