Tuesday, November 07, 2006

"W" Hates Us For Our Freedoms

Well, beer #15 is about to overwhelm me. I must have sleep. At this point it appears the Democrats will have a majority (possibly 30 seats or more) in the House. The Senate is up for grabs. It is more than likely that Webb, holding a 2,300 vote lead in Virginia with 99% of the count in, will have to endure potential Republican shenanigans during a recount.

In any event, a huge shift against the current administration...

Hey, "W," flip that bird around on yourself!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I'm doin' my DEMS WIN dance right now, Haahnster.

4:19 AM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Was that an intentional 'bird'? You would think he'd know not to do that. To anyone.

YAY!!! We won! Been reading the British online press 'bout it. I think the rest of the world just heaved a huge sigh of relief that we all finally woke up and did something!

Keeping fingers crossed for Virginia!

2:21 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

Beth: You go, girl!

GM: I'm unsure of the relative level of intent. But, then, I seldom understand "W" or his motives. I think the picture is hilarious, in any case!!!

7:33 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Is he saying "chuck you farley"?

Or

"Joke them if they can't take a F*ck!

8:41 AM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home