Wednesday, August 08, 2007

'Roid Rage

Fuck Barry Bonds. He can kiss my ass. I can't believe we didn't get a single Mark David Chapman type to come out of his baseball-stat-loving, lonely/despairing bachelor pad, and with one well-placed bullet end this whole fiasco before the record book was further besmirched by this steroid-abusing piece of shit. Too late now, dickweeds...you missed your only chance to positively contribute to society. Might as well pawn your handgun and go back to getting Cheetos stains on the rabbit-eared corners of your tattered copy of Catcher in the Rye.

And, Bud Selig, eat a dick.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I am sooooooooooooo glad you wrote this! Being a Hank Aaron fan since I was a kid, I've been hoping for a MDChapman-type attack on Bonds for a couple of years. I love that few are interested, though. Cheating rat-bastard. He'll never get my respect.

9:59 AM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Rob said...

Don't worry, soon enough A-Rod will have the new new record.

9:27 PM, August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home