Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

I finally watched There Will Be Blood. It was very good, and Daniel Day Lewis was excellent. I still MUCH prefer No Country For Old Men, though.

I just saw Juno on DVD...really good, in my humble O.

George Snuffleupagus is a Clintonian hack. Resign, jag-off.

Zachary is now pulling himself up to a standing position fairly routinely, and he stands very steadily with just one hand resting on a fixed surface. First steps will be coming soon...

I turned 38 on April 14th. It was uneventful.

Illinois has a new style of driver's license...SNAZZY! Too bad the photo looks like I was in the middle of forcing out a particularly stubborn turd.

Emily now recognizes more letters than not. W ("for Wiggles"), E ("for Emily"), and M ("for Mommy") are particular favorites. She also seems fond of T, L, and O. Riding in the van the other day, she named off all four letters on a STOP sign. Pretty freakin' smart for a 2-year-old, in my remarkably unbiased opinion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

W,E,M,T,L,O,S,P: she can now construct just about any text message!

Happy belated birthday, I'll rock out to some PJ to celebrate..

10:27 PM, April 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home