Friday, July 11, 2008

Holy SHAT!!!!!!

Look, I know I haven't been blogging. OK, 7AM - 2:30AM workdays, back to back, will prevent blogging...believe me!

Anyway, I'm just catching up to the fact that Neil Young has resumed touring Europe as of 22-June-2008. The most unbelievable thing has to be the show-closing, noisefest versions of "A Day In The Life" (yes, The Beatles tune)...fucking SWEEEEET!!!

I mean, dusting off the title track to "Time Fades Away" for the first time since 1973 is damned great. But, these fuzzy "A Day In The Life" closers...they just take the cake, brothers and sisters!!!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

I read the news today, oh boy.....

8:46 AM, July 14, 2008  
Blogger Cup said...

I need that "Day in the Life." Any suggestions where it might be found?

10:14 AM, July 15, 2008  
Blogger KK said...

Neil Young has announced that Wilco and Death Cab will be opening his tour.

And yet it can't be official because you haven't commented on it.

Or anything else for that matter!

Come back........

11:09 AM, August 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home