Monday, June 19, 2006

Impeach My Bush

I know virtually nothing about the musical artist "Peaches", and I'm far from a big fan of "electronic music". However, I might've checked this one out just for the album title IMPEACH MY BUSH. Then, I saw the song titles:

01. "Fuck or Kill"
02. "Tent in Your Pants"
03. "Hit It Hard"
04. "Boys Wanna Be Her"
05. "Downtown"
06. "Two Guys (For Every Girl)"
07. "Rock the Shocker"
08. "You Love It"
09. "Slippery Dick"
10. "Give 'Er"
11. "Get It"
12. "Do Ya"
13. "Stick It to the Pimp"

Now, I'm almost *positive* I'm on board.

2 Comments:

Blogger rabidt said...

Ain't that a peach!

7:37 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

That's an ultra-hilarious connection that I hadn't made!!! And, to think, he *just* asked me the other day if I'd shown anyone my "magic trick" yet...too f*cking funny!!!

Sorry for the ultra-inside joke, people. But, the set-up is way too visual, and must be witnessed in person. Words do it no justice.

"Ain't that a peach"...classic!!!

8:18 AM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home