Monday, July 10, 2006

Stolen from "Passion Of The Dale"

Many thanks to "Passion Of The Dale" for the fine photo. The perfect slogan for work on a Monday morning.

Oops! Did I say "stolen"? In a corporate 6 Sigma culture, we refer to this as "replication."

"Stolen" sounds way too negative.

I suppose things could be worse. This could be the morning after I finished my FIFA soccer career by being red-carded for headbutting an opponent in the chest in OT of a World Cup Final my country eventually lost on penalty kicks. Man, that would suck.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

You beat me to it! I was going to "borrow" this from Dale, too. Enjoy the crap that is Monday, Haahnster.

8:17 AM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

Thanks, Beth. I've already received one completely inane request which renders the completion of a major project much more difficult. The worst part is that the request is driven solely by a ridiculously inflexible corporate procedure, the net benefit of which is impossible to discern.

Sounds like a case of the Muuuuundays...

8:23 AM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger KK said...

I hate to tell you this, but a good head butt is much better than winning the world cup.

"What The Fuck", yea, pass it on.

8:50 AM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

I prefer a head butt that breaks the other guy's nose. This head-to-the-other-guy's-chest thing doesn't really cut it in my book.

9:18 AM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Dale said...

I replicated this myself. It was immediately after being headbutted by a butthead.

Glad you liked it as much as I did. It's a good summer-upper of the way I feel most mornings.

9:46 AM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

Corporate people suck, don't they, Haahnster. Except for you and me, of course. (Keith and Dale, y'all corporate drones, too?)

I may try some headbutting to get my point across tomorrow ...

4:17 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home