Friday, August 18, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Ten Years Ago
I was managing a restaurant and living with my lunatic of an ex-girlfriend.

Five Years Ago
Shelly and I had been married for 2 months, and I had been working for my current employer for 1 month.

One Year Ago
We had purchased our house and I had been in my current position both for 2.5 months, and Emily was 2 months old.

Five Songs I Know All The Words To
1. "T-Bone" by Neil Young and Crazy Horse ("Got mashed poatatoes. Got mashed potatoes. Ain't got no t-bone.")
2. "Tequila" by The Champs ("Tequila!")
3. "The Star Spangled Banner" - Jimi Hendrix version
4. "Rock And Roll Part 2" by Gary Glitter ("Hey")
5. "It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)" by Bob Dylan...just kidding

Five Snacks I Love and Wish I Could Eat
1. Hostess Ho-Hos
2. Chili Cheese Fries
3. Pizza Rolls
4. Potato Chips & Dip
5. White Castle Slyders

Five Places I'd Run Away to
1. My bathroom (I love it in there!)
2. My basement (if Alexis picked up her stuff first)
I don't get out much...

Five Favorite TV Shows (current or vintage)
1. Seinfeld
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Law & Order : Criminal Intent
4. Law & Order
5. House

Five Things I'd Never Wear
1. a thong
2. parachute pants
3. lipstick
4. a bra (though I'm beginning to need one)
5. a beard

Five Favorite Toys
1. My naughty parts
2. Shelly's naughty parts
3. My turntable
4. My CD burner
5. The internet!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Good #1 and #2 toys!

BTW ... did you catch Neil Young on The Colbert Report this week?

10:08 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

I missed it, dammit. I need to track down a recording of his appearance.

11:07 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

I bet you can You Tube it pretty soon. He would have made you proud. Even pulled out the guitar. Check Monday's repeat at 8:30 (or at least it's 8:30 in Atlanta); they usually run the best from the previous week.

11:21 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

I saw that this morning and I usually don't watch the Colbert Report because it's always on when I'm asleep or busy elsewhere. I know Stephen is just joshing, but Neil was an incredibly good sport with the Melissa Etheridge sperm donor reference.

Speaking of good sports, thanks for enduring the meme tagging, Haahnster.

"The internet!!!!!!!!"

Damn, I wish I listed that! I especially wished I listed "chili cheese fries," the perfect meal with all five food groups in it: Meat, dairy, vegetables, grease, and oil.

Mel's Diner does them up right!

1:32 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

The You Tube is up...I just wish I had some chili cheese fries to eat while re-watching it...

8:27 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger JM said...

I might need to borrow this concept.

6:13 PM, August 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home