Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Am Sick

I stayed home from work yesterday (Monday), for the 1st time in years. I mean years. I had a little barfing problem. Plus, Emily had been up all night sick and miserable. In fact, we took Emily to see a doctor yesterday. The doctor had a diagnosis. My wife has her own diagnosis. I'm not sure I'm willing to accept either. I have yet to rule out ebola.

I spent approximately 50% of the most recent 4 hours suffering bouts of the worst diarrhea in Haahnster history. I've already left another apologetic voicemail for my boss.

BLAH!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I have a similar problem today. Maybe viruses have figured out how to travel the Internet pipes?

8:58 AM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Both of you left your environments this weekend. It's either food or strange virus. Hope you both feel better. I hate being sick.

11:25 AM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger KLee said...

Sorry you're not well. I know that I HATE being ill.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

1:46 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Rob said...

Sick people are gross.

Feel better soon!

5:23 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

You and the family get better, soon.

6:14 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Dale said...

You'd better get better soon, we're waiting on you. No pressure.

7:15 AM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home