Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Couple Quick Recent Headlines

Senate finds no al-Qaida-Saddam link

Shocking! Obviously, the liberal-leaning Senate has succumbed to the liberal bias in the liberal media (e.g. Fox News).

Reaction mixed to Schwarzenegger remarks

Schwarzenegger has solved a mystery of epic proportions by determining the source of Cuban and Puerto Rican tempers: it's their mix of "part of the black blood in them and part of the Latino blood." The culmination of decades of genetic research, I'm certain.

More later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

Gee, I am part Portuguese, I have been wondering all my life why these politians make me so angry. Boy, that is a load off of my shoulders!

11:29 AM, September 09, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

Oh, good Lord ............

4:21 PM, September 09, 2006  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"Schwarzenegger has solved a mystery of epic proportions by determining the source of Cuban and Puerto Rican tempers: it's their mix of "part of the black blood in them and part of the Latino blood." The culmination of decades of genetic research, I'm certain."

Said Arnie as Maria Schriver winged a bust of Joe Kennedy at his head.

6:17 AM, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home