Friday, September 29, 2006

This Is My 250th Post






YES!!!






In case I am unsuccessful in my (minimal) efforts to scan a school photo, I give you this reasonable facsimile (see above).

250 posts in 9 months, I rule!!!
  • Popular (and not-so-popular) music
  • Movies
  • TV
  • Food
  • Baby Emily photos
  • A little politics/current events bitching

What started as an album-by-album review of Neil Young's music has grown into a little something for everyone to hate. Have a nice weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

You can scan a photo!! It is easy peazy. Try a test one, like tonight.

3:58 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Dale said...

How could anyone hate you? Love your hair.

9:07 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

Why, the Hahnster is one of my first stops every morning! Congrats to one of my favorite bloggers.

And you're hawt!

6:38 AM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Congrats and yes, I too love the hair, it's GHB-riffic.

10:57 AM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home