Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ATTN: "Beantown" Fans of the Beastie Boys

From my Yahoo! email:

Subject: A Boston Gala Event

26 June 2007

A Boston Gala Event

On Sunday, August 5th, we will be performing a very exclusive and explicit, once in a lifetime GALA EVENT show to celebrate Adam Yauch's 43rd birthday @ the Boston Opera House! This goes above and beyond our usual already formal gala event. We are talking velvet seats, velvet ropes, and champagne and strawberries people. Dress to impress and take a photograph with that special someone in a wicker chair, oh what? Needless to say, proper dress is mandatory. We look forward to having you join us for this truly special celebratory evening.

August 5th - Boston, MA - Boston Opera House
Beastie Boys - A Gala Event - Exclusive Instrumental Show
Exclusive Presale Starts Thursday, June 28th at 10am (local time) here:www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003ED9DC659E49
Password: XXXXXX (NOTE: If you're seriously intersted, leave your email address in the Comments, and I'll send you the password. I'd post it here, but I'm not sure if that's proper netiquette.)
Tickets go on sale to the public Saturday, June 30th at 10am (local time) here: www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003ED9DC659E49

Thank you,

The Management

P.S. Our new album, The Mix-Up is out today, June 26.

http://www.beastieboys.com/store/

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

What do you think of the new album?

11:16 AM, June 27, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

It's great! I love it! THANK YOU!

I read a rumor that they're working on lyrics, with the thought of having some guest artists add vocals for a re-released version in the not-too-distant future. But, that could just be a vicious rumor...not sure.

If I ever get out of here at a decent time, I might post about these GREAT instrumental tracks. (And, yes, I'm posting this comment from work--don't tell my boss I took 5 minutes to catch my breath.)

5:24 PM, June 27, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

That would be so cool for them to bring in guest artists! I've been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to listen to the entire album ...

3:50 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Moderator said...

Sounds hoighty-toighty. But I'd go.

1:00 PM, June 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home