Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mixed Feelings...How About You?

I've heard some songs by the Black Crowes that I really like. Other songs of theirs don't do a lot for me. I suppose I don't have very strong feelings about them, either way. Anyone out there have any major love (or hate) for the Black Crowes? Please feel free to comment.

I am going to check out the unreleased stuff posted by the "Aquarium Drunkard"... Tall is HERE ... The Band (aka Meet The Band) also appears to still be available, but I'm having trouble linking directly to it. After checking out Tall, click on the 2006/03 Archives and scroll down to 03.23.2006 (3rd post down under that dateline).

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Sorry for the less frequent blogging this week......hectic around here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike H. said...

The Crowes are great. Amorica, while a total grower, is a fantastic piece of work. I jsut to LOVE the Crowes, but after they fired lead guitarist Marc Ford they kind of slipped off my radar. Good band though. Tall is the album that was scrapped (it was commercial enough) to make Amorica, which is probably their least commercial record ever... including Tall.

2:38 PM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home