Tuesday, June 20, 2006

R.E.M. Collection

Keith Kennedy, frequent commenter here at HH, has requested some old REM, mentioning Lifes Rich Pageant by name. I'm going to listen to that album tonight, while babysitting Emily. Mom needs some time out of the house, and I simply LOVE spending time with little Emmy.

I've just rounded up my REM collection:
Chronic Town (EP) - vinyl
Murmur - vinyl
Reckoning - vinyl
Fables Of The Reconstruction - vinyl
Lifes Rich Pageant - vinyl
Dead Letter Office - CD
Document - vinyl
Eponymous - CD
Green - CD
Out Of Time - vinyl
Automatic For The People - CD
Monster - CD
New Adventures In Hi-Fi - CD
Up - CD

I'm actually surprised that I have Up, given that it was released in 1998. I would've thought that was in the period of time in which I had virtually stopped buying music. Of course, I'm missing Reveal (2001) and Around The Sun (2004). No ETA on their arrival in haahnster's collection either.

I'm pretty sure I won't be blogging on each and every one of the above, at least not in a row. But, I'll work some in here and there. Man, it's fun digging out the old LPs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Reveal is a beautiful, wonderful summer album; track it down. Around the Sun (it pains me to type) is hit-or-miss. I look forward to your R.E.M. posts!

7:29 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

Thanks!

7:18 AM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home