Sunday, September 10, 2006

How 'Bout Those Buckeyes?!

Illinois 0
Rutgers 33

Just to let you know I'm not oblivious to the complete toilet in which my alma mater's football program is swirling as we speak. But, oh well. Anyway...

Ohio State 24
Tex-ass 7


"Hook 'em horns," my ass! Texas was one ridiculous roughing the passer call away from being shut the f*ck out at home. OSU might be #1 for a reason...

PS - Da BEARS at Green Bay this afternoon. Down with the (fudge) Packers...

Prediction:

Da BEARS 99 (33 field goals)
Packers 0

4 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

33 field goals? This I gotta see.

Not a big football fan, BTW, so my comments may be rather lame in the coming months.

10:40 AM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

Mat: Good call. I should've thrown in some safties.

Beth: Never fear. Football will not be all-consuming. I just need to get back to a bit more blogging (damned job has been in the way).

11:13 AM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Go Falcons and Dawgs!!! Georgia Rules!!!

5:44 PM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

CONGRATS on your 26-0 smackdown.

8:24 PM, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home