Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Worst Things That Have Ever Happened To Me, Vol. I

In the true spirit of the "internets" (which, as we all know is a "series of tubes"), I am stealing. In this particular case, the victim of my larcenous ways is The Official Site of Grant Miller [Note to self: add a link some day], more specifically "The Worst Things That Have Ever Happened To Me" (i.e. Him). But, it's OK, because he's finished his list.

So, along comes Haahnster. Except, of course, I have no list, as that would require advanced planning on my part, which only happens in scenarios under which I am receiving a paycheck.

Today, something terrible happened to me.

I was in the garage and found an old bag of potatoes. I should say a plastic bag which once contained potatoes. At this point, it was basically a plastic bag filled with some unidentifiable liquid substance...

...and maggots, many, many maggots.



A weaker man might've been overwhelmed with nausea. I headed straight for the blog. Actually, I headed straight for the garbage can, then the sink to wash my hands, then the blog.


Good day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Why shouldn't you tell secrets on a farm?

Because, the corn has ears, the potatoes have eyes and the beans talk!

1:28 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

COOL! Sad that we first thing "I gotta blog this."

And, Jeremy, you're spending way too much time with the little ones.

7:18 AM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

Yum! I hope those are the actual maggots. Otherwise, I might feel cheated.

9:16 AM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Moderator said...

I'm glad you washed your hands before blogging. I wouldn't want you to spread those germs around the Information Super Highway.

5:11 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Plus the stink of rotting potatoes! Whew! Should have saved it for Halloween!

8:52 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home