Saturday, November 11, 2006

CD Burning Frenzy

OK, we're going to skip right over Friday's travelogue. Suffice it to say that thunderstorms in the general vicinity of O'Hare International Airport (Chicago) can and will gridlock this nation's business travel. Alas, I made it home, and my luggage made it home less than 24 hours later.

I'm in the midst of some serious CD trading. In the last 12 hours or so, I've burned 3 DVDs and 36 CDs. My burner hates me right now. Or, well, you know, it would hate me, if it weren't an inanimate object completely devoid of emotion. OK, forget all that.

I'm supposed to have some pretty interesting stuff coming my way in return, including a Nirvana show from Halloween night '91, maybe a couple Van Morrison shows from 1979, and possibly even a radio appearance by Bob Dylan in 1962. I love trading music.

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

Burn Baby Burn,
Disco Inferno!

6:46 AM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home