Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Still Reeling

OK, so now that I have had a few days to reflect on my Borat experience, I still cannot express it in words.

Which is the more surprising, that the Democrats finally had great success in an election, or that Neil Young finally released something "Archives" related?

Not much to say today, other than the deep thoughts I had while wheeling the empty garbage can back up from the curb. I was reflecting on humanity's existence, and think I came to a startling realization. It all comes down to this:

Garbage cans on wheels are very convenient, and I RULE!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Haahnster RULES!

8:50 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Borat got such good ratings. We are patiently awaiting the Haahnster star rating!

10:06 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Borat is still sitting at 92% on the TomatoMeter which is virtually unheard of for a comedy.

6:05 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

I'm really hesitant to talk about Borat for several reasons, including my inability to formulate coherent thoughts in its wake.

I'm also not wanting to include spoiler content...this one should be discovered by each individual viewer.

9:28 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Dale said...

Haahnster Rules! It is so. I have seen it in print in more than one place. Your current tomato rating is higher than Borat's. Savour the tomatoey goodness Mr. H.

7:13 AM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

You're too kind.

8:04 AM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home