Sunday, December 24, 2006

What The F*ck Day Is It, Anyway?!

I think it's Christmas Eve, or at least it's the day of Christmas Eve, since it's not really "Eve"ning yet. This week has been a blur, as the holiday weeks often are. Anyway, Merry Christmas to all, even the bastards I don't really like.

And, here's a special holiday question to the folks at Blogger: In light of the recent "beta" fiasco (my laziness, procrastination, and general reluctance to try anything new served me VERY well on that one--never made the switch), why in bloody hell would I ever want to switch to "New Blogger"??? WHY?!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

It's just an improvement. Once all turn over it'll be ok. Promise.

Merry Christmas!

9:46 AM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Dale said...

Just do it. I'm going to say I told you so whethers you do or not. Don't be a cranky bastard at Christmas. That's my job.

10:12 AM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Rob said...

Um...tags?

10:23 AM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Merry Blogmas!

12:31 PM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Moderator said...

I'd like to switch to the new blogger but they won't let. Or they don't want me.

3:33 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home