Tuesday, January 02, 2007

F*ck 2007

2007 can suck my balls. I hate 2007. I wish 2007 had never been born.

Of course that's all just a pack of lies.

I love 2007...2007 rocks! I mean, hard.

Today was a banner day. Had my head up me arse from the jump. Got all the way up 5 floors to my office before realizing I didn't have my laptop. Wasn't sure if I'd even grabbed it at all. Went back down to the parking deck, hoping for a return trip home. No dice. It was in my car.

First email I sent demanded information by November 6, 2006. Hmmmmmm...had to re-send with the correct deadline (January 5, 2007). Banner f*cking morning.

Well, the cat's out of the bag. And, the bun is in the oven. Shelly is pregnant again. Hopefully, we'll find out the gender a week from Friday. Due date: June 22nd.

Since it's become quite clear that I'm walking around with a loaded gun, I think I need to take drastic action. From now on, I will field any/all comments regarding vasectomies. PLEASE, people, I need the info.

Watched a bootleg DVD of The Departed (got it in trade for some music CDs). Really, really liked it. Went to see The Good Shepherd on Sunday afternoon. Really, really liked it, too.

7 Comments:

Blogger haahnster said...

Mat: Email or call me with your email address, and I can send you the CD artwork that goes with that Hendrix (if you'd like to have it).

That Albert King CD is a f*cking MONSTER!!! I haven't had a chance to listen to Mr. Plant yet.

PS - On that G'nR, aren't Axl's paranoid rants about the most hilarious things ever?!? Crack me up...especially when he uses the phrase "bag on," as in "I'm not here to bag on these people..."

Good tip on the jock strap (that sounds weird as I read it back in my mind...). Thanks for being the 1st to weigh in on the subject!

8:09 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

Omigod, another Haahnster cutie????? I can't wait, and plan to host the first blog baby shower. I'm annointing myself an unofficial aunt.

8:45 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Old Lady said...

I am sure that the urologist will give you referrals Daddy! Congrats! You are lucky.

8:59 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

Beth: As you are surely my blog sister, "Aunt" seems like a natural fit.

OL: Yes. Yes, I am lucky.

9:36 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

I'm thrilled! Does that mean I get to send the inappropriate gifts at birthdays and Christmas? I'm more Auntie Mame than Auntie Em.

1:51 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger rabidt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

2:03 PM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Dale said...

Excellent news Haahnster. With Beth as an Aunt and your existing family, the kid'll rock.

7:48 AM, January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home