Monday, February 05, 2007

This Is Post # 357...

This is post # 357 in the history of HH. This seems oddly appropriate, as I would like to point a .357 magnum at my temple and splatter my bloodied brain matter on the wall.

Actually, it's just a football game. I'm glad they made it to the Superbowl. I just wish they could've represented themselves better in the 2nd half. [Note: That means YOU, Rex, with your fumbled snaps and floating passes that looked more like punts...easiest interceptions in football history! And, also, a note to the coaches: Was there something about the 52-yard run that Thomas Jones gashed the Colts for that you didn't like? Hello. RUN THE DAMN BALL!]

Hats off to the Colts. If your team has to lose, it's probably best to lose to guys like Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning, and Marvin Harrison. In other words, thank heavens it wasn't the Patriots!

Manning as MVP? Bogus. Clearly, it should've been Addai & Rhodes as Co-MVPs. But, whatever. They whipped our asses anyway. Memo to da Bears "D": Why did you save all those missed tackles for the freakin' biggest game of your lives?

Cedric Benson: BUST, it's official. Carries the ball twice, gets tagged twice: one fumble, the second time "Ooooooh, I'm hurt. My knee. My knee." B*llsh*t.

Note to the NFL: Feel free to book Prince as the halftime act EVERY year! He was excellent. How stoked are the Foo Fighters, sitting around eating nachos, and Prince busts out part of their song in front of a billion people on TV?!? Sweet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Prince really was the highlight of the evening, at least for Bears fans...

10:26 AM, February 05, 2007  
Blogger Old Lady said...

I was thinking about you the whole time he played. I danced and boogied with my dogs and cats. It drives them insane!

6:42 AM, February 06, 2007  
Blogger DJ Andi said...

Did you ever know you were my hero? I was able to post a video from YouTube thanks to you.

On post here, I was drinking most of the afternoon/evening, but did quite enjoy Prince. I've seen him in oncer many a time so I knew he would be awesome.

I guess you have heard the Foo Fighter's version of Darling Nikki? It rocks. I thought it quite appropriate for Prince to return the favor.

I would have been fine if either team won. It's been awhile for Chicago and I like Manning so I was OK.

Anyway, the Jagger bombs were pretty good.

Toodles...check out my video post. You have probably seen it, but you must see how you helped me out. Now if I can only remember next time I want to add one.

Thank you!!

9:03 PM, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

Have you read this?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070207/ap_en_ce/prince_super_bowl

Stupid weenies.

I have to admit, my beloved Haahnster, that I rooted for the Colts. I tried to be a team player and root on Da Bears ... but I'm required by family law to love Peyton. I felt sorry for you, though, if that means anything ...

4:33 PM, February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home