Monday, March 12, 2007

To Pre-Order From Amazon, or Not To Pre-Order From Amazon...

Remastered CD version of Warren Zevon's Excitable Boy is set for a March 27, 2007 release date.

1. Johnny Strikes Up The Band
2. Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner
3. Excitable Boy
4. Werewolves Of London
5. Accidentally Like A Martyr
6. Nighttime In The Switching Yard
7. Veracruz
8. Tenderness On The Block
9. Lawyers, Guns And Money
10. I Need A Truck (Outtake)
11. Werewolves Of London (Alternate version)
12. Tule's Blues (Solo Piano Version)
13. Frozen Notes (Strings Version)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger rabidt said...

"I Need a Truck" sounds like a must have! Also, I think Zevon's great live album is being put on cd for the first time and will be out soon - James Taylor beware!

12:39 PM, March 12, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

Nothing like having TO DIE to get the record label to pony up for some remasters!

We're all just "prisoners of rock 'n roll" I suppose...

1:18 PM, March 12, 2007  
Blogger Old Lady said...

I used to have the LP!

6:32 AM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

Oh, I've got the LP. That's the only reason it's even a question! (The answer is that I'll buy the new remastered CD eventually anyway...so, shouldn't I just pre-order it now....hmmmmm).

6:59 AM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

Omigod! I didn't know!!! I will definitely buy it. Not familiar with most of the bonus material.

Oh, and I kissed Warren, you know ...

2:10 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

Every once in a while, HH gets the scoop on music news! And, no, I don't think I did know...sounds intriguing.

2:36 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

The Warren kiss is one funny story ... one that proves my complete lack o' coolness. I'll write about it one day very soon.

4:19 PM, March 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home