Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Coffee's For Closers Only

Thanks to Grant Miller Media for this hot news story.

I'd like to go on record as saying I'm a big fan of Alec Baldwin. Kim Basinger is obviously the Courtney Love to his Kurt Cobain. Ireland Baldwin, you got off light! I would much rather he had given her a modified version of his "motivational" speech from Glengarry Glen Ross.

Put those milk and cookies DOWN. Milk and cookies are for closers only. You hear me, you rude, thoughtless, little pig?!? You think I'm f*ckin' with you? I am not f*cking with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Mitch & Murray. And, I'm here on a mission of mercy! I'm here to straighten your little ass out.

You know what it takes to be a father? It takes brass balls to be a father...

4 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

Amen Brother!

10:52 AM, April 25, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

Your lucky girls ...

I'm on the Baldwin bandwagon on this issue, too. First of all, I love everything he does. Secondly, we all know that kids can push parents to the edge.

Why aren't more people lambasting Kim Basinger for releasing that message to the public and putting her daughter in the middle of a nasty divorce? She may be a Georgian, but she's a nutty bitch.

12:25 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

KK: You know it!

Beth: No doubt. F*ck Kim Basinger for leaking that shit, and putting her daughter in the middle.

1:06 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Well, my father talked to me that way! At least he didn't hang brass balls from his belt!

By the way Haahnester. That is one of my favorite scenes. Great cast, great movie.

12:09 PM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home