Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy 400th!!!

This is the 400th post on Haahnster's Hallucinations, and I'm prepared to celebrate!

I began this momentous day by redeeming a buy-one-get-one-free coupon on 2 sausage egg McMuffins (with cheese). I drove back to the house to drop one off to my momentously lovely wife. I ate the other on my way into the office. Yummy!

I was going to post something simple and off the cuff. (You know. My usual.) But, then I realized this was my 400th post, a really momentous achievement! So, I invested an amazing amount of effort into the snazzy graphic you see above. Now, I'm straining my brain for the type of deep, momentous post worthy of this gargantuan milestone.

Press "Play" on the theme song for this post, "F#@* 'Em" by the Geto Boys...

(Scarface sample) Hey...hey...hey, FUCK You, man!

Now, I gotta bone to pick
With all you motherfuckers talkin' shit
We put you up
You put us down
And I'm mad
Time to talk about your dog ass

Please don't forget to raise a glass, and drink to the 400th at HH. (Personally, I'll be drinking because I'm an alcoholic. But, I'll pretend it's to celebrate my 400th post.)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

CONGRATS! to my favorite blogger!!! I'm gonna drink at my desk all damn day in honor of your momentous occasion. Expect a drunk call around 2 p.m.

Groovy* graphic, BTW.

*Must be read to sound like Bruce Campbell's saying it.

9:13 AM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger KK said...

I LOVE sausage mcmuffins. My favorite MickyD's delight. And congrats on your 400th.

Love,
Your loyal reader.........

10:33 AM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Been getting questions all day at work. Why does everyone in corporate America get so "bent out of shape" just because you have a "Colt 45" on "your desk at work".

9:12 AM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Here's to your 400th and cue Gerald Butler...


"this...is...Illinois!"

11:50 PM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home