Saturday, March 31, 2007

FINAL FOUR

What a fucking week! "Busy at work" would be an unfortunate understatement. Sent off my analysis of a major project at about 4:45PM yesterday (Friday), so it's time to relax a bit. Hopefully, I'll even get to enjoy a couple of adult beverages while watching college hoops later.

The Final Four used to be the ultimate sporting event for me. As I've aged, and the tournament dynamics have changed, I've found myself enjoying the first two rounds more. Well, that is except for CBS and their shitty coverage, which has only somewhat improved over the last 20 years. (Someone should pass a law that gives everything pre-Final Four back to ESPN. Can you imagine ESPN scheduling the 3rd round games (aka "Sweet 16") in overlapping time-slots? That's a rhetorical question.)

Whatever. I need some veg-out-on-my-ass time.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

Go team!

3:43 PM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

The Final Four is being played in Atlanta. There's The Varsity in Atlanta. Waffle Houses across the street from each other.

Where the hell are you, Haahnster?

10:07 PM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Chomp!

6:25 AM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

GM: Indeed.

Beth: Final Four tix are WAY out of my price range!

OL: Indeed.

7:52 AM, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home