Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SWEEEEEEET!!!

Thrasher posts that the latest release from NYAPS (Neil Young Archives Performance Series), Live at Massey Hall (aka Massey Hall 1971), is #1 on Amazon.com.

Speaking of Amazon.com, I suppose they're in the clear now. After pre-ordering this thing the first week of February, and getting an email on March 8th that it had shipped, release date (yesterday) came and went with no delivery. A quick check of tracking info warned of a possible delivery date as late as the 20th!!! I considered the purchase of a handgun. But, then this evening, upon returning home from work, joy was achieved: my CD/DVD combo had arrived!

More on this tomorrow...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Jeez, you didn't even take a work day to stay home and recieve the package from UPS?

12:51 AM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

Where were you with that suggestion when I needed you?

9:22 AM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Dale said...

The power of blogging, I saw an ad here on television for the Live at Massey Hall disc and rather than thinking of all the great shows I've seen there, I thought, I hope Haahnster knows about this!

10:09 PM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

How is it? How many times have you watched it?

7:54 AM, March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home