Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah--F*CKING Blah

Don't let those days go by
Glycerine

MC Ren is the muthafuckin' coroner
I'm gettin' ridda muthafuckas
As if they was a foreigner

And ya can't fight the tears that ain't comin'
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everythin' feels like the movies
Yeah, ya bleed just to know you're alive

Don't believe the hype
It's a sequel
As an equal
Can I get this through
To you

"There's been a lot of talk about this next song. Maybe, maybe too much talk. This song is not a rebel song. This song is..."

F*ck Tha Po-lice
F*ck, F*ck, F*ck Tha Po-lice
F*ck the police
And Ren said it with authority
'Cause the niggaz on the street
Is a majority

Oh, I-I-I, yeaahh
I'm still alive

I'm like John Holmes
The X-Rated nigga
Nobody's got it
Any bigger than this

"This next song is the fiiirst.song.on.our.new.album"

Cold wind rippin' down the alley at dawn
And the morning paper flies
Dead man lyin' by the side of the road
With the daylight in his eyes

I'm sorry, mama
I didn't mean to hurt you
But, tonight
I'm cleanin' out my closet

NOTES: The views and opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of HH Management. Also, regarding the quotation from "Get It Togther" by the Beastie Boys (Featuring Q-Tip), please recall that John Holmes was, in fact, caucasian.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I like these lyrics-collages. I'm imagining the audio clips strung together...

10:25 AM, May 11, 2007  
Blogger KK said...

You need to drink more, fast!!!

10:37 AM, May 11, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

Rob: I'm pioneering my newest concept: written sampling. It is definitely one big audio collage in my head...DAMN THE VOICES!!!

KK: Drinking is what started this!

10:55 AM, May 11, 2007  
Blogger Dale said...

It's amazing what all that Mountain Dew leads to Haahnster. If loving it is wrong...

8:55 AM, May 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home