Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blog Interview Pretend

This blog-interview thing is really catching on! Here's my entry:

5 Questions for Haahnster

1. What's your favorite color?

No comment.

2. If you could be one flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be, and whose tongue would you want licking you?

No comment.

3. Rank the following in order, from least desirable to most desirable places to insert your penis: blender, garbage disposal, cheese grater, Rosie O'Donnell, alligator's mouth.

No comment.

4. What are your 3 favorite albums to have sex with?

How do you have sex with an album?

OK, let's rephrase: What are your 3 favorite albums to listen to while having sex?

Masturbation, or sex with another person?

Either.

No comment.

5. If you could be temporarily transformed into a donkey with a 27" penis, would you attempt to have sex with an innocent, little kitten? Why/why not?

No comment.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Excellent questions. Revealing answers. I feel as if I know you now.

12:26 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

Fascinating, isn't it?

1:07 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Moderator said...

I respect your candor.

4:49 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

GM: I respect your sincerity.

8:45 AM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger haahnster said...

Beth: I thought someone told me Rosie got her start in donkey shows. Was I misled?

9:14 AM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

God, I hope so.

1:49 PM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger Dale said...

She didn't get her start there but she might end up there.

11:12 AM, April 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home