Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Clear Distinction

Let me remind you that I have an unwavering faith that the average reader of Haahnster's Hallucinations is well above average in IQ, very good-natured, and never high on the smell of their own flatulence, although most of them find the sounds farts make to be quite hilarious.

It's all the rest of the people that are dense, prickish, self-absorbed, sadistic motherfuckers that would rather molest collies than help their own grandmothers back up to their feet after they'd fallen down.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I'm in both categories and I'm scared. Hold me.

7:41 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger KLee said...

Well...I can honestly admit that I've never felt lecherous towards a collie, so does that mean I'm safe? I will admit to being somewhat self-absorbed, though. If truths were being told, that is...

8:01 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

The Haahnster is kickin' ass and takin' names. I like the surly side of the boy.

9:31 PM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home