Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Question Of Friendship

I just had a random thought: 2 of my least favorite songs of the entire decade of the '70s are "You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor* and Queen's "You're My Best Friend." That sparked the thought, "Hey, I spent many years priding myself on having never watched a single episode of Friends." (I still haven't by the way. YES! I rule!)

Do you think that all means I'm not a friendly person?

I think it does. That, and the fact that I think most people are moronic cocksuckers high on the smell of their own flatulence.

Hee hee. I said "flatulence."
________________________________________________________

* Yes, I know Carole King wrote it. But, I don't remember hearing her version.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Omigod! The Haahnster's a snotty son of a bitch!!! Now you're really my hero ...

3:56 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Dale said...

I love snot! I mean snotty SOBs and fartulance.

7:41 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger KLee said...

Have you seen the South Park episode where Stan's family moves to San Fransisco, and starts becoming all hoity-toity?

If you haven't, I'll not "ruin" it for you, but if you have, I'll just say one word: "smug."

Now, coupled with that reference, I am envisioning you enjoying your own aroma. :)

7:59 PM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home