Friday, June 30, 2006

2006 is Halfway OVER!!!!

Where in the world has another 6 months gone? Gracious, me.

Thanks for the good discussion lately. I am going to make every effort to post on Dylan's "Love and Theft" and REM's Green very soon.

Enjoy your 4th of July, and remember that an average of more than 10,000 people per year are injured by fireworks in the USA. So, whatever you do, don't hold bottle rockets in your hand, light them, and point them at your friends...like Haahnster and others did as 11 or 12 year old children.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger haahnster said...

You will be missed. We will eat & drink in your honor!!!

5:54 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger JM said...

I did that last year and it was still a blast.

10:23 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger KK said...

I am off to a bottle rocket war tonight. 100 lbs of boiled crawfish. 40 lbs of boiled shrimp. Two kegs of beer and I personally have 10 gross of bottle rockets.

Now I don't hold them in my hand anymore. I put them inside of a toy pistol so I can aim them better.

I am hoping to put an eye or two out just because it's fun.

Or maybe it's just the beer talking early.

Be safe but don't forget to have fun. The edge is still the best place to be.

9:07 AM, July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home