Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Mighty Proud Of You


Japanese man recites “pi” to 100,000 decimal places from memory.

Wow! I thought I wasted a lot of time.

I’m flabbergasted at this insanity masking itself as some great feat of intellectual dexterity. F*ck you, buddy! I can recite over 90% of the dialogue to Caddyshack from memory, and in the characters’ voices, too.


So, I've got that going for me...which is nice.

I mean, whatever, my man. 3.141fuckyou.

OK, I shouldn't piss all over the guy's life's work. But, come on. This is taking math-geekdom to a whole new level. And, I love mathematics as much as the next guy (or, so I thought).

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Dude, can you imagine making it to 90,000 digits or so and then some jackass runs in and starts blurting out random numbers to try and mess you up?

11:05 AM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger haahnster said...

Now, that would be fun!!!

1:22 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Especially since we have computers. One has to know what pi is and that is the feat! But, I stand pat on pi r round.

9:31 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Cup said...

I'd much rather go out with a man who used Carl lines on me instead of spouting out PI.

11:33 AM, October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home