Monday, January 08, 2007

Have I Told You Lately...

...that I love you?

No. I probably haven't.

But, yes, I do love you, the readers of HH. You rule. It's not you. It's me. I'm just busy, and tired, and I don't have much to say for some reason. I don't get the same joy from blogging that I once did. My heart just isn't in it any more. No, please, please don't cry. We can work through this.

Oh, and happy would've-been-his-72nd birthday to dead Elvis. I'm going to crank a couple Elvis tunes when I get home tonight. Probably "Hound Dog" and "Jailhouse Rock" (one of the most homo-erotic songs of the '50s), and maybe "Don't Be Cruel" too...

Prediction:
OSU 42
Florida 10

But, I've been wrong before.

3 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

And we love you!

7:51 PM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

I'm suffering from blog blahs, too. Hopefully I'll get back soon.

Oh ... and your BCS prediction? Blowed, my child.

10:29 PM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Dale said...

You'd both best buck up and get back to where you once belonged. I too have had a bit of blog burnout but try to keep on trucking even though the quality suffers. Smarten up. Lurve, Dale.

8:27 PM, January 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home