Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lord Help Me, I Agree With The Shrew

For the 2nd straight week, Ann Coulter has written a column on the Duke Rape Case. Heaven help me, I think she's mostly correct on this one. Mike Nifong must f*cking hang.

I just recently traded for a Beatles b**tleg of mostly acoustic demos and outtakes from the "White Album" era. Man, I've got this version of "Dear Prudence" on endless repeat. Chills and goosebumps, people! John at his absolute best. And, that ain't so bad.

What's all this mess with Grey's Anatomy actors and using the word f*ggot (note my editing to maintain a family fucking atmosphere here at HH)?!? I just had a movie scene flash through my head. It's when Joe Pesci's character is telling Henry Hill (Ray Liotta) about the "Jew broad that's prejudiced against Italians!" Anyway, my wife loves that show (Grey's Anatomy, not Goodfellas, although she likes that too--but only because she thinks Ray Liotta's hot). I have a nice hardcover edition of Gray's Anatomy, an indispensable text. (Sometimes I look at the naughty parts and giggle.)

That is all. PEACE!

4 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

Gee, H, you could have lied and said it was your idea and we would have forgiven you once we found out about Ann (Barf) C*cks*cker. I think they should all hang, the boys, the girls, the parents, the law. I don't believe that there is one innocent party in this whole debacle. Kinda like "10 Little Indians"

I don't think the girls were remunerated appropriately for their services and there by a pissing contest ensued. I think everybody has lied. My theory, so I will wait while the rest unfolds.

10:30 PM, January 19, 2007  
Blogger Rob said...

What is the saying, even a broken clock is right twice a day? I guess it was inevitable that sooner or later Coulter's privileged-white-rage would find a target she was actually right about...

1:48 PM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Nah, she probably "appropriated it" from someone else.

5:21 PM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger Cup said...

I've been away much too long. He's now reading and agreeing with the c*nt of political journalism. *sigh*

5:08 AM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home