Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This One I Got Directly From The Taper

Lest I be accused, by persons unknown, of not knowing how to share, let me state this right up front: I HAVE NO TORRENT INFO. ON THIS SHOW! I mailed blank discs to the taper himself, and he burned it and mailed it back to me. Beautiful. I will gladly share it in a similar manner.

Gregg Allman & Friends
12/30/2006
Keswick Theater
Glenside PA

source : at943 (card) > batt box > edirol r-09 (24/44.1)> macintosh > dsp quattro X > xACT 1.58 > flac
location : 1 seat right of board

I'm No Angel
Just Before The Bullets Fly
House of Blues
Just Like a Woman
Don't Keep Me Wonderin'
You Must Be*
All My Friends
Lovelight
Ocean Awash The Gunwale
I've Been Hurt*
Multi-Colored Lady
Turn You Loose
Melissa
Back To Daytona*
Midnight Rider
Whipping Post

Statesboro Blues

Gregg Allman - Vocals, Guitar, Hammond B-3
Floyd Miles - Percussion and lead vocal (*)
Neil Larson - Keyboards
Jerry Jemmott - Bass
Steve Potts - Drums
Jay Collins - Horns
Val McCallum - Guitar

Very nice show, phenomenal tape job. Yes, I want to give the taper full credit. No, I'm not comfortable publishing his name here without his permission. Stay tuned...UPDATE: ed tyre...credit where credit is due!

2 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

Greg still has "it". Whatever "it" is.........

3:00 PM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Old Lady said...

I rather like the musicians he has accumulated for his band.

10:25 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home